Commercial Real Estate Leasing
Traci concentrates her practice on commercial real estate transactions, with an emphasis on retail and commercial leasing. She has represented clients on both sides of the real estate transaction and in a variety of industries, including large corporations and small business owners, landlords and tenants, buyers and sellers, retailers and commercial developers. This broad range of experience allows her to provide well-rounded legal counsel that reflects an understanding of the objectives from all perspectives. She works practically and efficiently while maintaining strong relationships with her clients and counterparts.
Traci grew up in Cleveland, Ohio. She moved to Tucson to attend graduate school in 1989, and has called Tucson home ever since. After graduating from the University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, Traci served for two years as a law clerk to the Honorable Thomas A. Zlaket and the Honorable Stanley G. Feldman on the Arizona Supreme Court. She practiced as a civil litigator for several years before shifting her focus to commercial real estate transactions in 2004.
When not practicing law, she enjoys running, reading, and spending time with her two teenage children.
Education and Honors
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, D., 1996, cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Legal Writing Ares Fellow
- University of Arizona, M.S., Exercise Physiology, 1991
- Bowling Green State University, B.A., Communications, 1989
- Supreme Court of Arizona, 1996
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Real Property Section of State Bar of Arizona, Member and Past Executive Council
- Pima County Bar Association, Member
- Tucson Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), Member and Past Program Chair
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association, Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- National Charity League, Board Member, Parlimentarian, 2016 - present
- Tu Nidito Children and Family Services, Board President, 2010 - 2015
- University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, Adjunct Professor - Contract Drafting, 2014