Business/Commercial Disputes and Litigation
Robert's practice focuses on commercial litigation and employment matters, although he advises clients in various other areas of law including, business disputes, personal injury matters (direct and retained defense), and appellate matters.
Regardless of the type of case, Robert leverages his experience to obtain favorable outcomes for the firm's clients. He has represented clients in every step of the litigation process, from pre-lawsuit investigations, through trial, and on appeal. Robert's effectiveness is rooted in his commitment to understanding clients, understanding their needs, and working to achieve positive, prompt, and cost-effective results.
Robert is a native of Southern Arizona.
State Bar Admissions
- Arizona, 2008
Education and Honors
Public Service and Community Involvement
- Former Member, Board of Directors, University of Arizona Hispanic Alumni
- Participant, Lawyers Program of Arizona
- Member, Pima County Bar Association
- Volunteer, Humane Society of Southern Arizona
- 2017 Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Star
- 2016 Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Star
Prior Professional Experience
- Associate, Snell & Wilmer, LLP