Labor and Employment Law
Robert is an associate attorney in the litigation department. He has taken more than 20 jury trials to verdict as lead trial counsel. Robert advises clients in employment, contract, corporate, debt, personal injury, and insurance disputes. He also represents businesses and individuals in front of regulatory and investigative agencies throughout Arizona.
Before entering private practice, Robert worked as a prosecutor with the Pima County Arizona Attorney's Office. He handled misdemeanor and felony criminal charges in Pima County Justice Court and the Superior Court of Arizona, Pima County. He has extensive experience with criminal pretrial and trial procedure.
Robert also served as a U.S. Congressional spokesperson and legislative analyst in Washington, D.C. He has significant experience in media relations and communications strategy. He also worked in the investment and asset management industry, helping individuals, corporate entities, and non-profit associations to develop, analyze, and execute investment strategies.
Robert is committed to building a brighter future for the Tucson metro area. He works with several community, non-profit, and leadership organizations.
- State Bar of Arizona, 2009
- District of Columbia (Inactive)
Education and Honors
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law (J.D.)
- University of California, Berkeley (B.A.)
- Children's Museum Of Tucson, Board Member
- Tucson Metro Chamber, Emerging Leaders Council, Member
- Empower Coalition, Inc., Founding Member, Secretary
- State Bar of Arizona, Civil Jury Instructions Committee, Executive Council Member 2013-2015
- State Bar of Arizona, Legal Services Committee, Executive Council Member 2012-2014
- State Bar of Arizona, Young Lawyers Division, Executive Council Member 2012-2014
- State Bar of Arizona, Bar Leadership Institute, Graduate 2012
- Pima County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, President: 2013-2014
- Pima County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, President-Elect: 2012-2013
- Pima County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Board Member: 2011-2012