Mergers & Acquisitions
Equity Incentive Plans
Laura M. Kravec is an attorney practicing in corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and tax-exempt organizations. Laura advises a wide range of for-profit and non-profit business clients on corporate and transactional matters, including entity formation and restructuring, private equity and venture capital fundraising, employee equity incentive plans, governance and compliance, tax-exemption and related issues, service and licensing agreements, commercial finance, and the purchase and sale of businesses.
Prior to joining Farhang & Medcoff, Laura owned and operated two local businesses. She leverages her personal experience as a small business owner to guide clients on business matters such as employment, leasing, and intellectual property. Before entering private practice, Laura worked as an Assistant Pima County Legal Defender and clerked for the Honorable Michael Cruikshank at Pima County Superior Court.
- Supreme Court of Arizona, 2009
Education and Honors
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, J.D., 2008
- Miami University Richard T. Farmer School of Business, Bachelor of Science in Business Economics, cum laude, 2005
Public Service and Community Involvement
- Vice President, Temple Emanu-El, Tucson, Arizona
- Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona Young Women's Cabinet
- Co-Founder, Arizona Technology Council, Women in the Workforce Sub-Committee
- Past President, Valley View Early Learning Center Family and Faculty Organization