Kristen's practice focuses in the areas of Real Estate and Construction. Her business law experience includes business formation, mergers/acquisitions, commercial real estate transactions, non-profit corporations, employment matters, disadvantaged business enterprises, and succession planning. Her construction practice focuses on drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts, both in the private and public sector. Kristen is also an experienced estate planner and assists her clients with personal and business planning.
Kristen received her Bachelor of Arts in International Studies from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, and her Juris Doctorate from the James E. Rogers College of Law at the University of Arizona, and served as the Business Editor for the Journal of International and Comparative Law. During law school, Kristen received the Outstanding Performance in Legal Writing Award and she participated in the Comparative and International Law Program in Cape Town, South Africa.
Prior to attending law school, Kristen worked in the construction industry in Tucson as a Human Resources Specialist. Kristen currently serves as an executive council member of the State Bar of Arizona Real Property Section. In addition to her law practice, Kristen serves the Tucson community as a Rotarian and as a board member and executive council member of the Children's Museum of Tucson. When not in the office, Kristen can be found playing soccer or enjoying the beautiful Tucson community with her husband and children.
- University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, Tucson, AZ, Juris Doctor, 2011
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI, Bachelor of Arts, International Studies, 2005
- State Bar of Arizona, 2011
Public Service and Community Involvement
- Children's Museum Tucson, Board Member (January 2016 - Present); Executive Committee Member (November 2016 - Present)
- State Bar of Arizona, Real Property Section, Executive Council Member (July 2017 - Present)
- Arizona Transportation Builder's Alliance, Member (2013 - Present)
- Arizona Builder's Alliance, Member (2013 - Present)
- Handi-Dogs, Board Member (December 2013 – August 2017)
- State Bar of Arizona, Young Lawyers Division, Executive Council Member (June 2014 - June 2016)
- Fort Lowell Soccer Club, Board Member (July 2013 - July 2015)
- Humane Society of Southern Arizona, Development Committee Member (2012 –2014)
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association, Member (2012 – 2014)
- Matthew's Episcopal Church, Volunteer, Vacation Bible School Director (January 2011 – Present)
- Ishkash*taa Refugee Volunteer Organization, Family Mentor (2006 – 2012)
- Diaper Bank of Southern Arizona (2010 – 2011)
- U17 Girls Soccer Coach, Sabino Vista Soccer Club (January – August 2009)
- United Way Young Leaders Society, Executive Committee Member and Chair of Community Outreach Committee (2006-2009)
- Comparative and International Law Program, Cape Town, South Africa (June – July 2009)
- 2014 Tucson 40 Under 40 Honoree
- 2018 Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Star - Real Estate