Equity Incentive Plans
Mergers & Acquisitions
Elizabeth Parsons represents corporations, lenders, investors, developers, and other business enterprises in connection with a broad range of corporate and transactional matters. She has particular expertise structuring and managing financing arrangements as well as advising lenders and borrowers in workouts of distressed debt. She also advises clients regarding capital-raising activities, joint ventures, restructurings, the acquisition and disposition of assets, corporate governance, securities offerings, and equity incentive compensation structures. Elizabeth also serves as local counsel on large Arizona-based infrastructure projects.
Industry expertise includes financial services, energy, infrastructure development, real estate development, technology, telecommunications, and healthcare.
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2013
- Supreme Court of Arizona, 2013
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals, 1996
- Supreme Court of the State of New York, 1995
Education and Honors
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D. 1994, Magna Cum Laude
- Law Fellow, Legal Research and Writing
- Law Review, American Criminal Law Review
- James Madison University, B.A. Economics and Political Science, 1990, Summa Cum Laude
- Selected for inclusion in AZ Business Magazine, Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona, March 2017
- Arizona Technology Council, Ambassador, 2015-2016
- Sonoran Science Academy - Tucson, Davis Monthan, Broadway, Governing Board Member (Vice Chairman), 2014-present
- Arizona Women Lawyer's Association, Steering Committee, 2014-2015
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Tucson, Board Member, 2009-2010
- Greater Tucson Leadership, Board Member, 2008-2010
- Women's Studies Advisory Council (WOSAC), University of Arizona, 2006-2008
Arizona Business Law Deskbook, Chapter 29, Mergers, Statutory Share Exchanges, and Assets Transfers (annually).