Corporate Restructuring and Reorganization
Commercial and Civil Litigation
Creditor's Rights Litigation
Eli Enger focuses primarily on corporate reorganizations, creditors' rights, and litigation. Mr. Enger spent the first two years of his career clerking for the Honorable Brenda Moody Whinery at the United State Bankruptcy Court for the District of Arizona. During Mr. Enger's time at the Bankruptcy Court, he learned about the various complexities of Title 11 and the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure.
Washington State, 2016
Education and Honors
- Washington State University, B.A. Political Science (2012).
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, J.D. (2015)
- Certificate in Tax Law & Policy
- CALI Award for Highest Grade in Introduction to Business Reorganization in Bankruptcy (Fall, 2014)
Judicial Clerk, Hon. Brenda Moody Whinery, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Arizona, 2015-2017.
Public Service and Community Involvement
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tucson (Big Brother), 2017-Present.
- First Tee of Tucson (Volunteer).
- Tucson Habitat for Humanity (Volunteer) 2014-Present.
- Arizona Bankruptcy American Inn of Court (Associate) 2017-Present