General Civil Litigation
Adam Peterson is a native Tucsonan, growing up on the city's northwest side. After graduating from the University of Arizona, Adam attended law school in the Midwest and spent the early part of his career practicing in Chicago, Illinois focusing on representing clients in commercial disputes and catastrophic birth injury litigation. Adam has litigated cases throughout the country as well as represented clients in complex class-action matters before the Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation. During his time in Chicago, Adam was regularly recognized as an Illinois Rising Star.
Having returned to his home town, Adam continues to represent and advise clients in commercial as well as labor and employment matters. Adam prides himself on taking a practical and cost-effective approach to resolving his client's legal matters and leveraging his broad litigation experience to obtain the best possible result.
- Supreme Court of Arizona
- Supreme Court of Wisconsin
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Arizona District Court
- Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- Northern District of Illinois
- Western District of Michigan
- Marquette University Law School, J.D. 2008
- University of Arizona, B.A. Political Science, 2004